Peek into my life 78


EN

Somewhere from the period late April to early June 2017.  
NL

Ergens tussen de periode van de late april en de vroege juni 2017. 

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!

Good girls with good
coffees
Location: Middelburg, my favorite Zeeuwse town.
This lemon meringue pie was pretty good, tangy and sweet. Along with the latte macchiato I have ordered which was unfortunately not that good: too creamy and milky! I kind of felt sick afterwards.
``wait a minute, I still have not yet my caffeine today!!´´ I said a bit panicking to my friends when I finished this delicious cup of beetroot latte at my favorite local coffeeshop Expresszo. The colorful beetroot latte was also vegan, lactose- and sugar free!
Cake & sushi
For this bestie of mine because she turned 27! Welcome to the club ha.
So! Like any birthday gal or guy they deserve a cake. And this birthday gal of mine received my homemade cake: a two layered vanilla and rose water cake with a bit of matcha!

In return, our birthday girl treated her party guests with
a...
SUSHI TOWER!
!!!
But wait! There`s more! There`s a sushicake! A cake of 3 layers with: gold leaf, rice, avocado, salmon, chili, tamago egg, edible flower, seaweed and teriyaki-ish sauce. Very yum! I am considering to get a sushicake for my upcoming birthday.
Very nervous to serve my cake to the other 10 party guests who is about to try out my food for the very first time. They all seems to like it!
And her heart grew 3 times bigger that day. So does our belly.
Snippets from phone
All from work: Easter egg hunt // a lunch // the annual toy cleaning

The annual Kingsday
Dresscode: orange! Must-visit: market strolling. Cannot miss: a good lunch.
This picture melts my heart every time I see it.
Inked
But temporary.
My recent favorite guilty combo
Like this valuable sushi dinner with French fries.
Of course there`s my recent yarnfoods.

The passing smells from the kitchen
This way please for the recipe of this sweet potato tart:
» link
Homemade black charcoal bamboo cross buns from way back Easter. (sorry but no recipe available)

How I relax
In wide perspective.
With caffeine.
With sun basking and crochet.
With the feels of `sky is the limit`.
With impressive street art.
With surroundings of old.
With childhood cravings.
With IKEA (veggie) meatballs and food from La Place.
With city trips of anywhere in Holland. (more of me in Utrecht:)
» link
With the summer vibe.
With attempts of daily 8 hours sleep.
With waking up seeing art every morning. (thank you M. once again for this beautiful henna art!)
With not missing my long out of shape hair.
With the knowledge of going to France for a week in the summer with friends.

Comments

  1. These pictures are awesome!
    The sushi tower looks really good— all of the food does.
    Love your yarn foods as always.
    What I really love are those ketchup and mustard bottles.
    I would love to have those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food in this post looks sooo good. If I wasn't eating already, I'd be starving. I guess I'll settle for craving of cake, fries, and sushi.

    For the rosewater cake, was it just a hint of rose flavor, or more of a "rosy" taste?

    Gemma | https://activelygemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birthday cake you made was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls